1st Trimester

U/S Update, T&P requested, repost from 2/2013

We had our 5th u/s today and I'm very worried.  The tech started out on top of my stomach, and was able to measure the HB at 162BPM.  Then she couldn't get a good measurement, so she decided to do an internal.  Once she started out, she was concerned about the baby's head and said she saw "fluid-like sac" by the head/brain.  Since the doctors were not there, only the nurse practitioner, the tech brought in the nurse practitioner., who stated that they wanted me to go to the hospital for a more in-depth scan.  Since it was too late in the day (3:30pm) they were going to make an appt. for me tomorrow to see a MFM and geneticists.  

DH has been a champ and keeps reminding me that they did say it could be nothing. I'm having a hard time finding anythin through dr. google before 18-20 weeks.  I can't seem to find very many posts or anything about fluid on the brain/near the brain at 11 weeks.  

Please if you have any extra thoughts or prayers, please send them my way...  Hopefully tomorrow brings better news.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml