1st Trimester

HELP!! Low Beta and Progesterone?

I went to get my first Beta done on 7-10-11 and my score came back at a 13 :( Not completely horrible since it is above a 5 but she said that I more than likely conceived after I thought I did. ( I Had 2 positive ovulation dates) So I had to get another Beta on 7-12-11 and that one came back at an 18 :/ not the best but it did go up. She said that makes them think that it's just really early but I'm not out of the woods for the possibility of a MC just yet :( So they are putting me on Progesterone. Has anyone one had this problem or gone through this before? I have been praying a lot and I feel ok in my spirit but some good stories would be nice to hear!! On a side note what are you craving today?? :) Best of luck to everyone here!! 
March 2012- Dia.gnosed with severe endometriosis which covered both ovaries May 23, 2012- Laparotomy Surgery to remove Endo, all removed. June 21, 2012- Positive OPK. June 23, 2012- Positive OPK. July 10, 2012- Positive HPT, Beta done that afternoon. July 11, 2012- Beta 13, Progesterone low. July 13, 2012- Beta 18, Progesterone low, prescribed progesterone suppositories. July 16, 2012- Beta tested in the am, Hcg dropped to 12, told to expect a loss. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers