1st Trimester

Dilemma...

I have pretty much made up my mind that I will be moving in with the BF since we are currently three hours away. This is not a demand he is making, but I want him to be around for the pregnancy and the child and this most likely is the best decision. He does not like the area I currently live in, though I feel job opportunities are better since I live in the DMV area. He already owns a home (I rent), so financially it is a better decision then both of us moving and meeting in the middle (so we could both be close to our friends and family). The downside for moving is of course I feel like I loose a support system of friends and family in the immediate area plus I would have to find a new job. I guess what the big hang up is currently is deciding when to actually move. Do I start looking ASAP and hope to find something soon so there is time before I have to announce to the employer that I am prego or do I wait until I go out on maternity leave with my current employer? I know once I start really showing getting hired will most likely be impossible. I am a govt contractor for a larger company so my benefits are okay, but nothing spectacular to help me make the decision to stay on with them thru the STD. I am not worried about health insurance changes as I go through Tricare since I am military. I guess I am looking for other individuals that may have been in similar situations or HR people that can give me good insight about the best course of action. I am not too worried about not being able to find something as I am a pretty marketable individual and the new job has opened many more doors. I guess its just what is trying to figure out what the best time would be for all of this.