1st Trimester

Hello Ladies! Newbie and Question.

Hello Moms! I'm very happy that I'm finally here after more than a year of trying. I have a disorder that affects my fertility amoung other things (PCOS) and I've been a real worry-wart. My chances of m/c are higher than normal, about 50-60% so I've been watching out for it. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I really am nervous. 

I've been having what I assume is round ligament pains but it's almost constant. Every time I move there is that pressure. My dr won't see me until 7/09 and says we'll find out one way or the other then but it's nervewracking! There's been no spotting and I've been having the 'normal' signs - runny nose, sore boobs and the obvious BFP. So here's my question.... Can a woman have a m/c without the bleeding? Like I said, I'm really really sorry if this is a dumb question but with this disorder and the possible high-risk pregnancy makes me really paranoid. I've never had a m/c (or have never noticed it) so I can't say and everything I can find on google includes it but no real-life women have said without it. :(

I hope everyone here has a wonderful pregnancy!

BabyFetus Ticker