1st Trimester

Ugh.

I started cramping and bleeding at about noon today and I'm pretty sure I'm losing our baby.  I've had a previous miscarriage.  While I'm not bleeding as heavy or cramping as hard as I did during that experience, I can't help but feel like my chances for a good outcome here are not so good.  I called my OB and he agreed to let me ride it out at home as long as I wasn't hemorrhaging, running a fever, spiking BP, or having horrible cramping--and I have to be checked out first thing Monday morning.  

My husband and I weren't trying for a third baby.  I was in the process of scheduling a bariatric surgery.  I had to wrap my head around the idea of being pregnant, and now, I don't want to wrap my head around the idea of anything else.  The emotions that come with losing a pregnancy are so vast.  I was really hoping I never had to experience this again.  Sad 

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view