1st Trimester

Scared to take test #2

So, DH and I have been married nearly 2 years now. We decided to wait a bit before TTC but I was having issues with my pill back in November, so I switched to a different script. Well about a month later AF is nowhere to be seen. I take a HPT at work on my lunch and I get a BFP. Later that night, before telling DH about our surprise, I get a negative. Then over the next 1-2 weeks 4 more tests all negative. I use the Digital EPT and/or Clear Blue ? I don?t want to misread it! And I hear that these are some of the most accurate tests. So after some research I have realized it was probably a "Chemical Pregnancy" where implantation did not fully occur? Now DH and I have been TTC for 1-2 months and I don?t expect it to happen first time? BUT I am on day 38 ? last cycle was 35 days ? so regardless I am possibly late ? so I took a HPT on Friday night and got a Negative. Then still no AF so this morning ? and I got a BFP!!! WOO HOO!!! BUT? I am so scared to take the second test ? I am so worried it will be like it was six months ago and my happy bubble will pop and I will go thru the whole grieving process for something that was never anything to begin with? Any one else feeling me here?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml