1st Trimester

How to Tell the Family

What are some creative ideas for telling the family about baby that you either did, know of or are planning?  I kind of have something in mind for my parents: The other day my mom called and said she was going through my stuff and I needed to have a girl because there is so much cute stuff at her house. We had just talked about Budlight Limaritas, those and pregnancy don't go together so she jokingly told me, "you need to finish those off and get busy" Well apparently we didn't need to finish them off. Things happened faster than I imagined so now I think I'm going to take the rest to her and dad and tell them we didn't need to finish them off. However, for DH's parents I'm unsure. MIL's birthday is late July, but i have to tell her before then because we have a girls trip planned and my SILs will be suspicious if I'm not drinking. I think we will just give her an early birthday present and have the card be from the baby... Just wanted to hear thoughts suggestions and maybe ideas for telling our brothers and SILs.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml