1st Trimester

In the ministry....In a tough spot

I know alot of people cannot relate to our situation, but I would still like opinions!!  (I like objective comments from people I don't know. :p)  Me and DH work in the ministry.  We are associate/youth pastors at our church.  Our job includes DH preaching every Sunday night, teaching Sunday School, have youth service every Wed. night, we do an event with the youth every month, I sing on the praise team 3 times a week, and play the piano for youth and the church occasionally.  We lovve what we do.  We have bought our first house, and we've had to put alot of extra money into it.  The only problem we have is with Pastor.  He is 75 years old, and a little out of the loop from reality.  He doesn't understand families, babies, morning sickness...etc.  I can deal with alot of that as long as he doesn't interfere with my life very much.  DH gets off work at the church everyday at 3.  2 days a week, he has been going to help a man in our church and he pays him a little bit for doing it.  He works sometimes for 3 hours, and he can leave whenever he wants to and doesn't have to be there at any set time or anything.  We have an 11 month old, and are expecting another in January.  We don't get paid a whole lot and the little extra money was helping!  (Babies are expensive!)  Pastor called DH in and said he was very offended that DH had a "second job" and made him quit!!  Said it would be a distraction from the ministry and make the church look bad, and told him to tell the guy he couldn't work anymore but he isn't allowed to tell him why because that may cause problems.  Now, we live in an oil town and it is so easy to make TONS of money even entry level.  But that isn't why we moved 4 and 6  hours from everyone we have ever known!  We moved to work in a church, but I feel like Pastor will never understand and I'm scared he will keep controlling our lives.  I'd like some of your thoughts on this, and if you are also in the ministry please tell me what you think as well! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml