Babies on the Brain

Let's talk sleeping habits...

How well do you al sleep at night?  I struggle with a bit on insomnia but it seems to come in waves.  Like I'll be doing fine for a few months then all the sudden I'll have a few weeks where I am only getting about 2-4 hours per night.  Sometimes medication (tylenol PM/advil PM/etc) helps but not always.  My doc prescribed Ambien and I tried that but it made me feel nauseated and I would have terrible headaches the next day so thats worse than not sleeping!  I also wake up to pee about 2-5 times a night.  So weird---its been like that ever since I was first pregnant with DD only it didn't go away after she was born!

Anyway so currently I am sleeping fairly well but I'm wondering how accurate my temps are going to be.  With this cycle I've just tried to be consistent with the time I temp.  The problem is that if I've just woken to go to the bathroom 2 hours before or maybe had a rough night with the insomnia then I'm not getting that 4 hour block of sleep before temping. 

Anyone else have this problem?  Has it had an impact on your temps and chart or was it still easy to see a pattern?