1st Trimester

DH Rant (LONG)

So my job does not generally require much travel. But about 1-2 weeks a year I have to go to a conference. This year the first conference was this week in Hawaii and the second one is just after memorial day in NY. I will be 12 weeks for that one and my family lives in NY so I will be extending my visit a little  (3 nights) longer so that I can spend time with my family and tell them the news. We have known about these trips since October (both of which he was invited on and my boss was willing to pay for his ticket)! A couple of weeks ago I called my husband and checked with him that he had no problem with me leaving from 5/28-6/4. Knowing full well I was going to be in Hawaii this whole week. 

So today I call him (from hawaii) to say hello and we are talking about this upcoming month and he starts complaining about how long I'll be gone. And that he knows he knew but he didn't put it together that I would be gone this long. AND that he doesn't like me traveling this much while pregnant! I hate that he through the pregnancy in my face because he does this every year.....his feelings have nothing to do with me being pregnant and everything to do with him being bored. I offered to tell my boss I was pregnant and try to get out of the conference to which he said no. (which is good because I don't think that would have worked). But what really bothers me is that he doesn't want me to change anything he just doesn't like it and wants me to FEEL bad about it. 

UGH, sorry I know its long but I needed to vent! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml