2nd Trimester

Ladies with home dopplers - HELP!

Ok please someone tell me I'm crazy. At my 12 week appointment, my nurse practitioner told me that my uterus felt larger than normal for 12 weeks and that my uterus had already moved to my abdomen... which I guess is early? I know my dates can't be far off because I used an OPK. She then proceeded to ask if TWINS run in my family... wtf? Then told me I won't be getting an ultra sound until 19 weeks. Ok, I get that it's normal to only get one ultra sound but what the hell kind of medical professional tells someone they may be pregnant with twins and then tells them (basically) "Too bad you'll have to wait another 7 weeks to find out."

So tonight I was using my Sonoline B and I SWEAR I hear 2 heartbeats! One is slightly to the left and one is slightly to the right (about 3 inches apart). DH thinks I'm hearing the same HB... 3 inches apart!! I do not think home dopplers are strong enough for that to be possible. What do you think? DO you hear your LO in different places in the same 30-second time frame??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml