2nd Trimester

Nothing is funnier to me than the people I went to high school with...

Lol so it's official. I deleted every social networking account I have other than my tumblr. People would argue that the more logical thing to have done would to have been to block the ones who were causing the drama, but in all honesty why give them that satisfaction? Facebook takes up way to much of my free time anyways, and regardless of if I had blocked them they would continue to post about me and my facebook friends would have continued to send me the links to the posts. I guess I should probably explain what my rant is about though...The other day I logged onto my account and had a message from a friend with a link to a couple of girls twitter accounts who I went to high school with. Mind you, I don't have a twitter account so they posted what they did thinking I'd never see it. My first initial thought and response to that was "cowards" lol. Anyways, being the comedian I am I had posted a picture of my baby bump with the words "pregnant girl swagg" as the caption. I wasn't being serious, obviously, but apparently being pregnant in the eyes of these two girls means my life is over and i'm not allowed to have a sense of humor. anyways, the link I was sent led me to this....

Basically I'm amazed at how immature the people I went to school with STILL ARE.  The original poster graduated a year ahead of me and works with my fiance's mom. I've never really talked to her, but she's always been friendly when we've went into his mom's work to have lunch, so I guess you could say I was shocked that someone who knows so little about me had so much to say. Anyways, long story short I finally got fed up with the social networking thing and deleted my facebook account. I've found since then that I have more time to do the things I have always wanted to do because I'm not spending hours at a time online!(: Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well! 122 days until our flutterbug's due date!