2nd Trimester

Crossed the line

Dear Cat,

I understand you have a gluten allergy and are slightly high maintenance. You often like to perch yourself on the top of the fridge and barf over the side or sit on top of the kids slide in the play room & yack so it slides down and leaves a streak all the way down and a pile at the bottom on the carpet.

We have lived in our house for nearly 7 years and you still manage to get "lost" at night and randomly walk up & down the ONLY hall in the house meowing to the top of your lungs. Please stop wondering why the dogs chase you. I want to chase you sometimes.

I deal with all of your crazy behavior because you are cute and cuddly; but today you crossed the line.

After dealing with two screaming children and smelling my amazing italian sausage/beef combo for 5 minutes I was so excited for the opportunity to eat it. I did not expect to enter my kitchen, find your little fuzzy cat butt perched up on MY counter and find your whisker filled face emerged in MY beef sandwich. I hope you hide all day because today may be the day I chase you around the house you furry little lunch theif!

Cordially,

The dog lover who got stuck with a cat

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml