June 2012 Moms

goodbye, for now

Hello Ladies,

First, I want to say thank you for all the ladies on this board.  It was informational, educational, and a way to communicate with others that can relate.  Not all cramps and bleeding can be bad and everyone's pregnancy is so different so I don't want to worry anyone.  With that said, I did start some light bleeding on Sunday, which turned brown along with light cramping.  I called my doctor and she wanted be to get an u/s and bloodwork done which I did on Monday.  The u/s showed my baby and heartbeat, but baby was so brandnew that the heart rate was 80bpm.  Other than that everything looked fine and we got to take a photo home of our nugget.  Monday night the cramps intensified much more as did the bleeding/clotting.  In my heart of hearts I new something was wrong.  I decided to take a sick day and call my doctor.  with bleeding and cramping continuing throughout the day I finally got in for my u/s showing that I did infact miscarry.  My doctor, and everyone else invovled, was absolutly wonderful!  As sad and angry as you can be I know that it's nothing we "did" or could have avoided and that it just wasn't meant to be this time.  Our little nugget is in heaven and at least I have a photo of our baby.  We did tell close family and they have been a wonderful support system during this time of sadness.  For all my June mommies, just remember as hard or difficult it may seem sometime be strong and know that it will pass and that you're going to be the best mommy in the world to your baby!  Again, I hope I didn't worry anyone that isn't my intent, I just want to educate and share my story for other's that can relate and learn from my experience.  I wish nothing but the absolute best for all the June mommies.  T and P and all the sticky dust your way!

Love,

Jen Miller