June 2012 Moms

Taking a tentative step and joining this group

Hi. I'm assuming that my due date is between 6/25-6/28 so I'm looking to join a group. Just found out last week that I'm pregnant. Still in shock. This was not a planned pregnancy. I actually had a consultation for a tubal the week prior because my hubby is to chicken to let anyone near his "guys"  Maybe this little one will change his mind. Lol? we are not unhappy in the slightest just surprised. 

My husband will be deploying in mid-Novemeber for a year. Which means I will be going it alone. Hope to make some positive connections on here, and to encourage you ladies over the next few months as we grow together.  

Still not feeling pregnant. The only thing I'm experiencing at the moment is bloating. There is the occasional period like cramp along with some dizziness but nothing more. Anyone else at the beginning phase of this and not experiencing anything?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers