June 2012 Moms

Lets talk about gaining weight...yeah..already

Maybe I am just hypersensitive to this because I have Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} had a broken hip,pelvis,femur,tibia,fibula,ankles and I know that any significant weight gain impedes my ability to walk well so please do not think I am one of "those" pregnant woman who obsess about ever pound they gain. I am not but..I have gained 3-4lbs in the 3 weeks I have "known" that I was was pregnant and I am SO freggin bloated. When I was pregnant with DS I was not bloated like this, if at all, and I didn't show until I was about 14-16 weeks and my clothes were not a feeling snug until about 12-14 weeks. I don't know what the hell is going on. If I don't suck it in I look like I am 3-4 months pregnant already!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!

So, ladies..please tell me I am not alone and say a prayer for me that this is just water weight from bloating 

Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker