January 2012 Moms

Awesome deals on maternity clothes!!

I went shopping for maternity clothes yesterday for the first time. I've been having to use the "rubber-band trick" on my jeans so that I can wear them comfortably, but not any more!

Yesterday I went out and bought my frist pair of maternity jeans, & a pair of capris as well. I went ot Kohl's and everything was at least 40% off (up to 80% off!) plus I had an additional 30% off coupon since I was using my Kohl's charge card, so I ended up spending $200 on $550 worth of clothes, AND got $40 gift card for Kohl's! My originally $64 pair of maternity jeans only cost me $25, the capris were originally $44 & I got them for $8.80! They also had super cute tops and sweaters that I bought for very cheap as well. I also went to Target & they were having 25% off almost all their maternity, so I got a lot of great deals there as well, including my first nursing bras for just $17 each.

The Kohl's sale goes until 9/20, and Target always has clearance. I definitely recommend both! Sorry for the long post, I was just super excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml