January 2012 Moms

Hospital bedrest

I've been a little M.I.A. recently because I was finishing up with work and getting ready for our move that was scheduled for this Friday. We went in to a Dr appt yesterday to measure my cervix, which had been reading a little shorter than they like. Turns out that my cervix is now smallest it can be and the amniotic fluid is "funneling" right at the opening.

I have been put on hospital bedrest to try and keep this LO right where she is for as long as possible. I'm about 23.5weeks so viablilty is not in our favor right now. We need thoughts and prayers that our baby girl stays right where she is till she's strong and healthy! 

Our apartment is up on Monday and our stuff is already being shipped down to FL so my husband will be living with me at the hospital until further notice. He's a trooper! It's been a scary and crazy ride so far. Trying to stay positive, rest and relax as much as possible. 

Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image