January 2012 Moms

So confused right now...

I also posted this in 2nd tri. I was having some severe pain in my lower back last Tuesday and had to leave work. Went to my reg doc appt on Thursday after talking with her on Tuesday. Thinking I was trying to pass kidney stones, she prescribed me Vicodin and a relaxer for my urethra so I could pass them. Well on Thursday my urine checked out clean for infection and blood. She had me schedule a renal u/s which I had done on Sunday. Got my results back today and talked to the doc herself on the phone. Turns out my kidneys are fine. The pain started on my right side and by sunday my left side was killing me as well. She said there wasn't even any swelling around my tubes like is normal for pregnancy. I was so baffled. She thinks its most likely muscle pain. I've never had muscle pain like that and I have a bad back from a car accident. Most of the time it feels like someone is squeezing my kidneys and then it turns into sharp shooting pain like someone is stabbing me. So I start physical therapy on Friday to see if they can help. I've been off work since last Tuesday. I had some other health issues earlier in the year so my family medical leave time has almost run out. I have less than a month left and no idea when I'll be able to return to work. I can't do my job with the pain I'm in. I work in a factory that is very strict on attendance even if its medically related. They refuse to move me to something a little less strenuous. I'm at a loss for what to do except to let them fire me.

Sorry this was so long. Just wanted to share with you ladies. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml