January 2012 Moms

Question for those choosing not to vaccinate

My intent here is to try to legitimately understand the reasoning that is going into your decision. . .and here's why:

I trust a real estate agent to know what needs to be done to financially and legally get through the closing on my house. I trust my lawyer to guide me through the process of setting up my LLC or making sure I've set up my trust correctly. I trust my certified financial planner to guide me through making the right investment choices. I trust my doctors to recommend the right courses of treatment to deal my medical issues. Each of these people have far more training in their fields than I ever hope to have.

That's not to say I do this blindly - I consider myself well-educated and do research to understand the basics and arm myself with enough knowledge to ask questions. If you are choosing not to vaccinate, do you also question or go against widely accepted practices that other professionals advise? How much research and/or first hand experience did you feel was necessary to reach your conclusion not to vaccinate?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml