January 2012 Moms

2nd Pregnancy w/ a Small Dilema

Hello Ladies,

This is my first post on this board, and first post in general for this pregnancy.  But I am needing some advice, and hoping that maybe you girls can help me out with.  A little background about myself...I am currently the Mommy of a very entergetic 20 month old boy and am due to have another little boy on Jan. 2nd.  DH and I ended up having to have a C-Section with our first son, due to pushing for 3hrs and not getting anywhere due to him getting stuck in my pelvis.  However with this pregnancy my husband and I are faced with the decision of delivering via VBAC or another C-Section.  My husband tells me when I ask him what he thinks we should do, he answers that he will support me in whatever I decide to do, and its my body and he can't decide for me.  So either way I have his support which is awesome. 

We were told by one Dr. that we will probably be in the same situation we were with our first son, but the option is still available for a VBAC due to it not being an emergency section.  Yet another one said well you could try again for a "normal" delivery or just go for another section so we can plan things out a bit more with having child care readily available. 

Do any of you ladies have experience in this dept?  What helped you decide on which road to go down?  Anyone know what I could expect with the process with another c-section but this one being completely scheduled? 

Thanks in advance for your help I REALLY appreciate it!  :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml