January 2012 Moms

Who wants my dog? I am tired of him for the day...

My dog is an idoit savant, somewhat like Rainman if you will.  He can open up gates, sliding glass doors, drawers, latch handled doors, dog crates from the inside and he also learned to turn the Roomba off and on, and nudge it so it doesn't come near him.  

When we aren't home, we lock him and one of my other dogs in the hallway with a baby gate.  His recent parlor trick is he opens up the bathroom door that is in the hallway, backs up to completely open the door, and if the lid is up, he drinks all the water out of the toilet.  If the lid is down, I can hear it slam shut (when I am upstairs at night, because at night they are also in the hallway).  He hasn't managed to actually completely open the lid yet, but I give him another week.  Ugh.  I am going to have to childproof the effing toilet now for my stupid dog.

Have I also mentioned that I am certain he has ESP?  He is ALWAYS right where I need to be about 15 seconds before I am going there.  ALWAYS.  And he is 125 lbs, it's not like it's an easy shadow to avoid.  He's huge.

And he's for hire...name your price and I will pay you to take him  ;) 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image