January 2012 Moms

We lost baby A

First, sorry I haven't been very active posting here.  We went in for our 22 week appointment yesterday with the MFM.  The pregnancy had been going very well up to this point.  I could tell immediately when they turned the screen on that the baby I first saw didn't have a heartbeat.  I held it together for the rest of the appointment but broke down as soon as we left the dr's office.  It has been an emotional couple of days.

Dr. said its just one of those things that sometimes happens.  He didn't see anything that would have caused baby A's passing.  That was the baby we still didn't know the sex on.  Baby A will stay inside until I deliver.  Baby B will take over all the space and basically push her brother or sister out of the way.  Its hard knowing that I still have the two of them inside me but just one is alive.  I'm also scared that something will now happen to baby B.  I am constantly waiting for her to move so I know she is there and ok.

We go to our regular OB doctor a week from today.  Please keep us in your prayers.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml