January 2012 Moms

Using DH's name for LO

My husband is pretty set on our little boy being a junior.... and I have second thoughts about doing it.  Background- Dh's middle name is Richard (which is his father's and grandfather's first name) and we chose to use Richard for our first son's, Luke, middle name.  Luke passed away in April and I just cannot image using Richard again- even as a middle name.  Also, my husband's name is Keith and while I love it for him I just cannot picture myself calling my LO Keith.  I don't want to hurt his feelings he's been calling LO KJ(Keith junior) and he gets so happy when I lean a little his way, but there are so many other boy names that I would love to consider.  And I would love to use my dad's middle name for LO's middle name.  I just don't know what to do- I don't want to be like this to him.... but I don't know if I can give in to this.  What does everyone think? TIA    
Wife to K 07/31/2009, Mommy to L 08/26/2010 and received his angel wings on 04/12/2011, and our precious RAINBOW baby 12/23/2011! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers "Peace is a gift from God, but we prepare ourselves to receive this gift as we pray about everything, cultivate gratitude, and refuse to surrender to worry." - Nancy Guthrie