January 2012 Moms

Looks like Team Green isn't going to happen

I thought my DH would be more understanding on the team green thing, but he keeps saying he isn't going to come to the A/S ultrasound if we don't find out, which I always thought he was joking about.

He kept telling me that he was going to find out, but then he wouldn't tell me so that I still could be team green which I told him was stupid because there is no point to one of us knowing and the other not.

Last night I was overly emotional and told him that I am just plain done arguing with him about it so at our 20 week appointment in three weeks we would just find out.  That way he would be happy, and since it wasn't going to make me love this baby anymore than I already do, it really didn't make a difference to me anymore.

Today he told me that it meant more to me to stay team green than it meant to him to know, so he said now he wants to be team green.  But I told him, nope we are going to find out because I don't want to deal with his stupidity for the next 20 weeks.  Then he told me that he isn't going to ask the tech what the baby is, but if they tell us, then that is fine.

He is driving me freaking crazy... 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image