January 2012 Moms

My bedding opinion (probably unpopular)

So here is my opinion on bedding, since there has been SO many posts lately.  I am sure everyone will flame for it, but what can I say, we all need to step up on our soap boxes now and then.

Baby bedding is stupid expensive, and for the most part, kids hate blankets.  On top of that you will probably receive 45 million blankets at your baby shower.  

My opinion, is instead of spending $150 on matching bedding, buy pieces.  Buy $10 sheets in the color choice you will need, because you *will* need more than one sheet.  Diapers leak, babies puke, the bedding is not *always* going to match.  

I know that bedding is super cute to look at and everyone wants a "theme" but it ends up being cheaper buying three of four sheets of the color you want and a few blankets that match too.

So there you go, my unpopular opinion of the day. 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image