January 2012 Moms

DH is CLUELESS!!!!!!

He is so clueless about what all this baby needs.  Let me start out by saying we are no means living high on the hill but we do have a pretty comfortable life when it comes to money.  We have a nice safety net that we prepared for and started before even trying to have the baby, but now that it has come time to spend some of that money he is totally freaking out.  We got into an argument a couple weeks ago about the cost of a crib, he says its just a crib why do we need to spend a bunch of money on it.  So I have spent the last couple weeks trying really hard to find a crib that is still nice and sturdy but less expensive.  Last night I found out that a high end baby furniture store in town actually has a discount store where they have things that are over stocked or discontinued but its all still very nice stuff.  I found a crib 3 drawer dresser/changing table and 5 drawer dresser for 890.00 dollars.  Its all good quality things and its convertible and comes with the toddler rails so all we have to buy extra is the conversion kit to an adult bed.  I thought it was a very good deal and was really excited about it.  So I called him (since he working today) to let him no about it and he freaked out and was like I didn't think we needed all of that stuff and that's a lot of money.  UGH REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! What are we going to put this kids stuff in.  I know he's never been around babies before but really what do you think this kid needs.  I am really just frustrated, I tried so hard to find nice stuff that's affordable and he totally just killed everything that I was so excited about.  Thank goodness my mom is coming up tomorrow to go to our U/S on Monday, I really just want to see my mom, although I have to get through my inlaws coming up tonight before I get to see her.  Thanks for reading this!!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml