January 2012 Moms

unpopular opinions!!!

I have a ton but usually don't share them because I don't feel like defending my opinions to a bunch of strangers.... but here is one to get us started:

I don't agree with divorce in any situation EXCEPT abusive situations.  I have friends who have been divorced because of other situations and while I don't judge them, I don't agree with their choice.  I also know have friends that are divorced because their partner refused to work on the relationship.  These friends didn't want to get divorced but agreed to it (their partners filed the papers) because it was either that or live the rest of their life married but not together.  Those situations I can also understand but it doesn't change the fact that I still don't believe divorce is ever the better option, except, as I said, in abusive situations.

As a side note: I believe there is a post a little ways down from mommy2grayson.  I didn't read the whole post but I know it's about a relationship situation and I am in no way stating this UO because of that post and I apologize if this steps on your toes mommy2grayson.  Please don't take it personally.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010
natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks
Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012
Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks
Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012. We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers