January 2012 Moms

I can't believe I am asking this...

I really don't like name posts because I think it should be something that you and your DH/family decide on, but I am tired of listening to my family, so here I go...

We are team green and have already agreed on a boys name.  However, girls names we are having issues.  We were going to go with Emma, but a million girls are named Emma so that's out.  We saw Elsie the other day and kinda fell in love, but every time we mention it, someone says it's the name of a dairy cow.  We also cannot think of a middle name to go with it.

My friend told me I would be stupid for using Elsie because my DD's name is Lucy and she said that Lucy and Elsie sounds stupid together.  

So hi all you internet strangers...what do you think of Elsie, and can anyone help with middle name suggestions? PS Marie for a middle name is out 100% 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image