January 2012 Moms

I am staring at an envelope right now...

and it has the sex of this LO written down on it!

We had our A/S this morning and the tech zoomed through all the measurements  and then starts burning it all to cd.  I asked her if she'd been able to tell what the sex was and she said, "oh yeah" and I don't even remember seeing much of anything on the screen that she would have been able to determine it!  She was pretty sneaky! LOL.

So now I am staring at the envelope next to me, THAT SHE STAPLED!!! Lol!  And waiting for DH to come home, and for my mom to get off work and come get DD.  DH and I are going to go out for a nice dinner and we'll do our reveal of the sex there. 

And we still haven't decided if we're going to do a gender reveal party or not ( originally I wanted to do one since we won't be getting a shower for this baby and I like a good reason to celebrate!)  But $ is at shortage with us right now (at least the extra spending $) so I'm not sure if we'll just tell our family and then do a FB post or what.

But don't worry- you guys will be 2nd to know (behind DH and i).  I plan to put up a "team" badge by tomorrow!  LOL.  I'm so excited!!!!!  Good thing she stapled it or I might be really tempted to secretly peak!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic