January 2012 Moms

after backing my car into a tree...

So after being in the ER thursday night from 10:30pm-3:30am with horrible stomach pains and then being asked back friday for an ultrasound and being there from 1:00pm-8:30pm, I left with no answers. Except that it wasn't my gal blatter, apendix or liver and that the baby was okay. That was the only thing that made me feel a little better was knowing baby was just fine. These pains stay all the time in the upper right hand side of my stomach and then every once in a while I will get a sharp shooting pain that on a scale of 1-10 is deff. a 10!! So when I was backing out of my driveway last night I got one of those horrible pains and instead of hitting the break, i hit the gas and backed into a tree that is on the side of our driveway...Back to the ER i went. Finally i got a OBGYN doctor who actually took the time to read my chart and care, unlike the ER doctors who gave me pain meds that i cant take with my kidney condition. He finally came to the conclusion that i have a kidney infection...why none of the other doctors i saw could tell that is beyond me, but im thankful that everything is okay. Well except my poor car....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml