January 2012 Moms

Jumping back in after 5-6 weeks gone.

Hey ladies, reintroducing myself as I have been off the boards for the past 6 weeks or so.  My name is Kim and we recently relocated from Kansas to Illinois, unpacking, growing this little baby, etc.   I finally have a little down time to where I can get on the boards and read what is going on.  I'm not all that savy with uploading pictures and all that but hopefully I will be able to join in on the picture threads.

We found out at 18 and 1/2 weeks that we are having a girl (she was 98% sure).  We did our gender reveal party over skype with all of our family being in Nebraska and spread across the nation.  It was interestingly fun!  We have been busy remodeling our house and we are currently in the little girl's room.  I will post before and after pictures once we get done.  Still have our due date of 1/1/12.  I hope I am able to catch up with all everyone that has joined since I went into hiding!  You can also read my blog to learn a little bit more about me.  It's full of randomness, adventure stories, remodeling, and a few life lessons in between!   Nothing too special, but the family really enjoys it!  www.kimmckinney.blogspiot.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker