Babies: 9 - 12 Months

help. (may get kind of long)

When my DD was just 6 months old I started having pretty bad seizures.  I spent 3 nights in the hospital two of which were in the ICU.  That night they made it very clear (in a horrible and cold way) that I could not keep DD alone. Well my DH works 2nd shift and my grandmother came over and sat with me some, but she has thing to do also, so she started staying the night with my grandma.

Well I just now got cleared to have her alone with me after a few hospitalizations and medication changes. She's 10 1/2 months old now, so its been a little while.  My problem is she was on a very good schedule, but here shes a totally different baby. I can't get her to nap to save my life or get her down for the night. I know this is hard for her, but it makes me feel miserable. I even feel guilty even though I didn't really have a choice. I just don't know how to handle her some times. She will throw a massive fit on me, but if its my grandmother she is fine. You can imagine how that makes me feel. I'm at a loss for what to do. Any ideas on how I can get her use to this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml