Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Am I being a total grump (NBR)?

I know I don't have to ask for honest opinions ladies, because I know you will give them to me :) 

Basically I just received an evite for a bridal shower for my cousin's FI (technically it's his wife because they are already married).  They got married back in April because she is pregnant and they wanted her on my cousin's insurance.  They are having a church ceremony and a backyard reception in a few weeks.  My problem with this shower is that A) they are already married B) this is her second marriage (she already had a big wedding) C) I'm sure there will be a baby shower soon to follow D) they have already been living on their own for quite some time so they probably have all of the household items they should need at this point

I'm happy to go to their wedding and bring a gift and happy to attend a baby shower and bring a gift to that.  But a bridal shower seems like a little much to me especially considering the shower and wedding are within two weeks of each other.  I guess I struggle with the fact that this is my cousin's first (and hopefully only wedding) and he should have all of the nice things that go along with being married.  But at the same time the shower is not a couple's shower it is only for his wife.  I know my cousin and he's not big about buying things for the house so she was probably the one who put the registry together because I doubt he cares about any of this stuff.

We are not struggling financially, but we are also not rolling in the dough either (we just canceled cable), so I know part of what's driving this is me not wanting to have to go gift crazy for someone I don't really know that well.

I don't know, thoughts? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml