Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Doggies have to go

:( 

DH and I have two dogs. A boxer that DH raised from a pup and a black lab that we adopted together as a puppy. The boxer is now 5 years old and our lab is a little more than 2 years old.

We had a serious talk today & decided we just are not giving them the attention they deserve. Since DS has come we have, of course, given most if not all of our love and affection to him. We aren't neglecting them, they get walks and food and water but its too much like "ok well we have to do this so lets do it" rather than an enjoyable dog & owner relationship. These two medium breed dogs need a lot of exercise and attention. Between DH's work/dialysis schedule and me taking care of C, we just haven't been able to be all we can be in the doggie owner department. I'm really sad, if you're a dog owner you understand. 

It will be hard to see them go. But I'll be happier knowing that they are getting the doggie love that they deserve. 

If you have dogs, how is everything going with LO and your furry companions? 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...