Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Have you bought a house?

I thought it was supposed to be fun.  It wasn't - it was so stressful knowing we had to find something before our lease ended and realizing we were going to be commuting for 1 1/2 each way to work every day.  Then we found a house we loved but the sellers were a total pain and even my lawyer was frustrated with them.  The sellers just finally signed the contract so it's official - we have a house.

Now the stress of whether we will close on time (the day before our lease ends), arranging a move, trying to pack with 2 kids (one of whom likes to take stuff out of the boxes instead of putting it in!) has started.  I thought I could relax at this point!

When exactly do you start to enjoy it?   I can't even think about how much work we have to do when we move in (painting, fixing things, unpacking) so it certainly won't be the day we move in! 

Tell me it gets better!  I feel sick to my stomach right now.  Do you think our parents all went through the same feelings too?

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image