Babies: 9 - 12 Months

questions about continuing to incorporate bm after one year

i have an 11-month old daughter and breastfed her until about six months.  since then i have been pumping and giving her bottles of breastmilk.  she has never had any other milk except breastmilk.  she has been eating solids now for a few months along with her breastmilk, which is still her primary nutrition.  right now i'm struggling with whether to continue providing her breastmilk after she turns one in less than a month.  there is SO much information out there that you should provide breastmilk to your child as long as you can, so i have this internal struggle going on with my decision to stop at one year because we want to increase our chances (dramatically!) of getting pregnant again, or cut in half the amount of breastmilk i'm producing and mix it in with whole milk.  that way she is still getting the nutrition and i am increasing my chances of getting my period again and returning to my fertile state.  a big part of me wants to stop completely because i want to have another baby as young as possible but another big part of me thinks that it would be ridiculous to stop providing my daughter with the best nutrition possible.  i feel guilty almost just thinking about stopping completely because it's so good for her now and into her adulthood.  but i am almost 33, and although that is still young, it's later that i ever wanted to be to have another baby. 

can anyone offer advice or their own similar situation?  none of my friends or family truly understand and can empathize with my situation at this point because they either are, or did things different.

tia!! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml