Babies: 9 - 12 Months

DH is stressing me the eff out.

He's finishing up his Bachelor's in Sports Marketing in 2012. He recently took a voluntary severance package at work. He had a pretty decent job, but it wasn't in his field. So, he's getting paid his full pay until August. He found an internship in Detroit that's marketing, but not sports marketing. He was carrying the insurance for us. I'm already stressing about trying to get insurance through my job (it's possible, but not guaranteed) by Sept 1st.

Today, he tells me he wants to find another internship after this one is done. It might be out of state. I love him dearly and want him to be able to do what he loves, but with a child and hopefully another coming along soon, I'm not sure this is a good idea. He wants to dip into his 401K in order to do this. 

He's rushing to get as much experience as he can, so he's read for his dream job. I feel like he thinks he's going to find his dream job the first thing out of college. Some people are lucky, but the odds are not in his favor.

If you've read this far, thanks for reading.  I just stress out about this financial stuff and the future.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml