Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Taking 10mo to babysitter for 1st time...advice pls :)

Hi all!  I have been a full time SAHM since my daughter was born in August.  I am going back to work as a fill-in receptionist at my husband's work (ie fill in for vacation, sick/personal time, etc).  Today I had to go in for a few hours and my husband flexed his time so that he could stay with her.  We're meeting a babysitter tonight at her home (she watches some kids of DH's coworkers), and I have heard nothing but praises about her.  We're going so we can meet her, ask questions, let Abby get the feel of the place, etc.  Tomorrow, she is going for the first time for 5-6 hours (I will be working 7a-noon).  She will also be going on Friday and Tuesday, same hours.

I know not to make a big deal out of saying goodbye, and I do feel good about the situation, but I am also having a lot of weepy moments thinking about leaving her, even though I know it's the best situation for our family.  Does anyone have any hints, advice, etc for the both of us?  Who knows, maybe she'll surprise me and be great!  I also want her to be more socialized, so I'm hoping this works out on many levels.

Thank you so much!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers