Pregnant after IF

Are you kidding me?!? (vent)

I came across this post on the Jan2012 Moms board...

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/54827398.aspx

It was all I could do to keep myself from going off on this ungrateful person! It's obvious that she had no trouble whatsoever getting pregnant, otherwise she wouldn't be so completely self-centered!

SO WHAT if your baby won't get to dress up for Halloween, or be passed around on Thanksgiving, or wear a cute freakin' outfit on Christmas!!! S/he would be too young to enjoy Halloween, doesn't need to be exposed to so many germs on Thanksgiving, and maybe just be happy that your baby will (hopefully) be healthy and happy instead of wearing a cute outfit on Christmas!

I just don't understand how people can be so...so... ignorant about how lucky they are to be pg. In thit respect - and ONLY this - I'm glad I had to go through IF. Without IF, I wouldn't notice and be grateful for all of the truly wonderful and miraculous things that go on during pregnancy/when my child is born.

UGHHHH...deep breath. Feeling a little better now, thanks for letting me get that out.

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
Married August 26, 2006
TTC since June 2008
MFI, Varicocele surgery 4/10 (no improvement)
Labs, SIS, HSG 9/10 - All Clear!
IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
IVF #2 May 2011 = BFP!!!
Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

For this child, we have prayed
Samuel 1:27

Image and video hosting by TinyPic