Pregnant after IF

cols, ohio girls: need help w/ docs and hospitals

I need to find an OB here soon and have been looking at people within the area, but it is very overwhelming.  Because I moved out of OH at 19 and just moved back, I never had an OB before to go back to.  As sad as it is, money will play a big factor in my decision making due to the fact that well, I don't have much, and spent what I did have just to get pg.

I originally was just going to go to St. Anns because I can walk there from where I live.  But when I was comparing it to the next closest to me, Dublin Methodist, it said that it is about twice the price.  Will this effect what comes out of my pocket since I have insurance?  Should I stick with Dublin Methodist or Riverside due to it being "cheaper?" 

Do you have doctor recs that go into either of these hospitals?  I have some that are also 90/10 instead of 80/20 due to their high ratings (whatever that means!) so I will definitely be keeping my eye on that.  And last, I would prefer to do a home birth, but just can't swing the med. costs when I have so much paid for at the hospital.  So my next choice would be a midwife or an office with midwives in it....any good suggestions?  Thanks!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers