Pregnant after IF

XP: Send letters to your Sentors

Hey Ladies,

I don't know that many if anyone over here knows who I am.  I'm on the IF Vets board.  Back in May, Resolve, my husband, myself and a bunch of other IF friends went to DC to fight for the Family Act.  Basically, it's a tax credit that would be given to those of us that have to go through IF treatments to build our families.  I am asking and begging that EVERYONE that has been through IF to PLEASE send in a letter. 

Here is a link right from Resolve for a letter to send to your Sentors about the Family Act.  It is so super important that we get a lot of letters into DC to those Sentors.  If you want to include some of your person story, there is a box for that.  Please send this link onto your family and friends that know what you are going throught.  Have EVERYONE send in a letter.  It can be done by fax, mail or email.  It is so important that those Sentors that are there to represent you know what is important to you.

https://secure2.convio.net/res/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=351

Thank You!!  Melissa aka LuckynTigger

image TTC with PCOS since Feb. 07. Currently on a break to save $$ for IUI. Searching for My Mini M&M