Pregnant after IF

Omg these hormones , I can't handle it!(Long)

I had my second blood draw after the NT scan this afternoon. The appt was for 2:30 and I left work right at 1(thanks to summer hours). If all was right with the world the train would have taken me to meet the 1:30 ferry and I would have gotten to Staten Island by 2 and then after a 15 minute bus ride, voila early to my appointment.

All was not right though of course. The train stalled for ten minutes 2 stops before the ferry station. Missed the 2 o'clock ferry. What do I do? Immediately call the hospital to tell them I'll be late due to an unforeseen transportation delay. Nurse tells me fine but get there by 3 or I won't be seen.

No problem! And then... I get there at ten to 3 apologizing profusely for my lateness. They tell me "have a seat in the waiting room we'll call you in a minute".

So I go sit in the waiting room just as General Hospital starts on the tv. 15 minutes go by. No call from nurse. Ok I won't harass after all I was late, right? 15 more minutes go by. No call from nurse. Then hunger kicks in because I left straight from work, no lunch break. I go to nurse ask when I'll be called. She says I'll call you in a minute. Ok... Fine....

15 more minutes waiting... 15 more minutes of General Hospital...15 more minutes of stomach churning hunger... No call from nurse. So what do I do? Silently start to cry... I was so frustrated and so hungry! I didn't want to be pushy since I was late but were they really punishing me for that? Seems so... 15 MORE minutes go by, yes they made me wait an HOUR and they finally call me. It took all of 3 minutes to do the blood draw. When I was done I left and called my mom and completely broke down I mean like racking sobs! I was so mad and sooo hungry! Thank God for my mom she calmed me down and fed me.

I swear these hormones are crazy they take your feelings and crank them wayyyyy up!!! If you read this far thanks for letting me share/vent.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml