Pregnant after IF

My OB is delivering a set of sextuplets soon!

Pure craziness, but my OB just shared on FB that they are going to be delivering a set of sextuplets (5 girls, 1 boy) in the next week or so!  I can't even imagine.  She did IUI but it didn't specify oral or injects. 

I had some problems with the article (as usual) and especially her last paragraph.  She is in for a serious wake-up call!  Her biggest worry is the pain following surgery??  Umm, how about you be concerned for your children's LIVES?!?!  And saying they won't have to worry right now about the changes b/c they'll be in the NICU for a month.  Umm, sure, probably way longer than a month if you're delivering 10-12 weeks early!  It just came across really bad to me. 

I wish them lots of luck!  They're going to need all the good thoughts and prayers they can get!  They live in one of the poorest counties in the country, with her husband working as a mechanic now supporting a family of 9 (they have one son already).  I'm sure donations will be pouring in, but wow... quite the financial stress on that dad.

ETA: Link to article if you're interested: http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/06/six_babies_on_the_way_for_dall.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml