Pregnant after IF

Hi! Newbie questions...beta and should I lie to friends? (update)

1st question: My beta is scheduled for Tuesday, but I had a bfp yesterday and a darker one today.  I am debating just walking into my doc's office tomorrow morning and asking for a test.  I will be 12 dpo tomorrow and 13 dpo on Tuesday.  What do you think?  Is there any way my doc will say no? ETA: I am also worried about low progesterone since my 7dpo test was only 8.39. 

2nd question: So, all my siblings and my 3 best friends knew that we did the IUI on May 31st and that we should find out the results on Tuesday. (I didn't want to tell everyone, but it was kind of unavoidable when I had to go to the fertility clinic in another town while visiting my family).  Anyway, I told my parents already, but I was thinking of e-mailing everybody else that it failed or that we don't want to talk about it, just so I don't have to answer any questions.  I miscarried last time and this is making me pretty nervous to have to tell people. 

Sorry for the lost post.  what do you think?

Update below...

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore