Pregnant after IF

AW: Had my shower yesterday! (PsIP)

And it was so wonderful. I am absolutely blown away by the generosity and kindness of our family and friends. Because I'm on bed rest now, it was moved to our house at the last minute, and that was so great because it allowed me to just relax on the couch, visit with people, eat delicious food and open gifts. I promise I didn't get up except to take a few pictures with people!

The shower was thrown by my incredible aunt Kristen (left) and my mom (right). They have been through so much in the last few weeks, what with the death of their mother, and I love them so much for doing this for me (and for DH).

Opening gifts

Friends :)

My parents (The men's golf outing got cut short due to rain, so some of the men crashed the party)

Some of my fave gifts included a Vera Bradley diaper bag, and enough adorable clothes to completely fill a Moses basket. This kid is going to be well-dressed!

I'm kicking myself for not getting any shots of the beautiful decorations and food, especially the adorable cupcakes. There were tons of my favorite flower, peonies all over the house - here is a shot of some of them afterward. They make the house smell wonderful!

Thanks for letting me share. I am feeling so grateful and happy today. I hope you're all having good weekends! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml