Pregnant after IF

NPAIFR- Crazy day(long)

Today was the day for my elective ultrasound to see if I could see the sex of the baby. (Separate post about that, this one is long enough as it is!)

You'd think that was the emotional part of my day, nope that came this morning when I had a hysterical breakadown.

I have two cats and this morning I could only see 1 around the apartment. I thought the other one might be hiding but I checked all the spots she could hide in and nothing. So I'm like where is this cat?? I start calling her because she responds to her name and I hear nothing. The other cat islooking at me like I'm crazy and I feel like I am crazy because how the hell could one of my cats be missing??

I Live in an apartment, all the windows have screens and the entry door is metal with 3 locks.... So where is my cat???

So now I freak out and start crying running around the house calling my cat and looking all over the place for her. I'm calling and calling and all of a sudden  I hear a faint meow. I check closets and and cabinets but no cat. I hear the meow again.

It's coming from outside my apartment?? WTF??? I open my door and call her in the hall I hear her meow stronger now. She was on the top floor of my apartment complex!

I live on the second and she was on the 3rd. I grabbed her and took her back to my house all the while thinking how the heck did she get out? And then I remember when I got home last night she was really close to the door... It was all my fault, I  locker her out and didn't even notice til this morning Crying

I was so glad she was ok and that she didn't run downstairs where someone may have opened the main door!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml