Pregnant after IF

my day... grandma passed and sister pg, again

My grandmother passed away rather suddenly today.  Though we've known for several months she had terminal cancer, she'd been doing really well.  She went so quickly I barely got to the hospital in time (after speeding for 5 hrs) to see her last night while she was still lucid for the last time.  I'd been hoping/planning to spend some time up here with her now that I wouldn't be having so many drs. appts.  My not so well planned life...

My 38 yr old sister (who has 3 under 3, well they just turned 1, 2, and 4) decided tonight was a good one to tell me that she's due w/#4 in <5 yrs., three weeks after me...  Good heavens.  Considering my mother already retired early to help when #3 arrived, I'm not sure what their plan is now, besides running my poor mother ragged.  Thankfully my MIL will be coming from India to help at our house when the twins arrive.

I can only hope the next nine months are better than the last, when we've lost a baby, my FIL, and two grandparents, and my other sister was dx w/cancer.  Here's hoping for a free pass...

TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker