Pregnant after IF

Update from Yesterday's MFM Appt. :-(

Sorry, this is kind of XP from my blog:

So, my appointment didn't go very well yesterday. In fact, it went pretty poorly. One of the indenticals has cystic hygroma, fluid in the spine. Apparently it's pretty big. There's a 30-40% chance that is a genetic defect. If that's the case, then the other one has it too. The only way to tell for 100% is to do a CVF test, where they take a sample of the placenta. There's a 1/250 chance for miscarriage (I could lose all 3 babies), which the doctor kept assuring me wasn't a high chance at all. Ha. There's a 1% chance of a baby getting this. There's a chance it could clear up on it own. There's a chance the baby might not make it. There's a chance that it would have fairly substantial disabilities. There's a chance it could happen to both ID's. If I do CVF, and the baby does have little to no chance, I'd have to reduce both the ID's...SR is not in my plans, but the DRs have tossed it out there so many times. I'm not giving up hope, and I'm not thinking the worst, there's a 50% chance that everything will be fine, but my heart hurts. I am tired. And I'm having a huge, huge, pity party because women who do lots of drugs and eat like crap get babies no problem, but I can't. I'm sad for myself and I'm very very scared. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I have another ultrasound next week to see what's going on.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml