Pregnant after IF

Interesting conversation with Mh last night...

So now that this is all happening, Mh is apparently starting to freak out a little. We went out to dinner last night, and from nowhere, he just said "did you know that we only have 7.7 more months before the baby comes?". I kind of laughed but then noticed that he looked really fidgety.

He's a CPA and is constantly making spreadsheets and figuring out how we can save more money and where all the best deals are. So I figured he would be freaking out about the cost of a baby, but no...he's actually really freaked out by being responsible for another person. I'm certainly not an expert, but I do spend my days with a class full of 12-14 3yr olds, so being responsible for others isn't really scary to me. There are other aspects of parenting that certainly scare me, but that's just not one of them.

Anyways, I just thought it was cute and a little funny that this big, tough man who I think always has things under control and is so relaxed all the time was so worried last night. Has anyone else's husband been concerned about this? If so, how did you ease his worries? I know he'll be an amazing dad, he just needs to see it for himself.

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
Married August 26, 2006
TTC since June 2008
MFI, Varicocele surgery 4/10 (no improvement)
Labs, SIS, HSG 9/10 - All Clear!
IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
IVF #2 May 2011 = BFP!!!
Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

For this child, we have prayed
Samuel 1:27

Image and video hosting by TinyPic